Spring is the rainiest season of the year in terms of the number of days with precipitation. It’s important that during the Spring months you keep an eye on your car to make sure you’re preventing rust, leaks, and keeping your interior dry. Below you can check out some top-of-the-line products and world-class maintenance we offer to assure your car will stay protected throughout the rainy months.
- Custom Weather-Tech Floormats & Custom Seat Covers – With the weather getting rainy, there is no better time to pick up some weather-tech floormats for your car, truck or Jeep. These floormats can easily be removed and cleaned while keeping the interior of your car clean from dirt, mud and rain. Much like floormats, seat covers are essential for the rainy months. Whether you have pets or kids or anyone going in and out of your car these seat covers will keep your interior clean and dry!
- Car Covers – Not everyone has access to a garage so investing in a car cover could help keep the exterior of your car from rusting. When water sits too long on your vehicle it damages the paint causing it to rust, but with a car cover you can be protected. These covers are easily removable and perfect for keeping your exterior shiny, dry and clean.
- Windshield Wipers – It’s common for people to neglect their windshield wipers but it is essential to check them before the Spring months. When your windshield wipers are not in perfect shape, they can leave streaks on your windshield making visibility worse. For the safety of yourself and others it is important to check your windshield wipers and replace them if necessary.
- Tonneau Covers – If you drive a pickup truck then this is one of the most essential accessories to have. Tonneau covers keep all things in the bed of your pickup truck dry from rain. No one likes soggy groceries or rusty tools — investing in a tonneau cover will keep everything protected!
- Tire Inspection – Making sure your tires have tread on them is crucial for the Spring months. With the roads slick it’s important to have your tires inspected to see if the need to be aligned, balanced, rotated or replaced. We offer the highest quality tires on the market so bring your car, truck or Jeep in for inspection!
- Checking for Leaks and Rubber Siding – After the winter months it isn’t uncommon for your car to develop a leak. Bringing your car, truck or Jeep in for inspection can get those leaks sealed before the Spring to prevent water from getting into your engine or other compartments of your vehicle. We also check all rubber sidings to ensure that no water can leak into the interior of your vehicle.
Come visit us to check out all the accessories we have to offer. We urge you to bring your car in to have a complete inspection done before the Spring months so these April showers don’t bring May headaches.