Austin, Texas has a population of 996,147, and Waco, Texas has a population of 141,222 with a steady increase of 1.98% since 2020. Here are five reasons why opening a Power Trucks USA franchise in one of these cities would be ideal:
- The Waco Suspension Bridge spans the Brazos River and is a significant feature in the city. It is one of the reasons the city evolved and became well known. The city has transitioned from a sleepy small village to a booming, busy metropolis. By opening a Power Trucks USA franchise in Waco, you have the opportunity to help the growing population of people who will need top-of-the-line maintenance done on their vehicles.
- Tailgating is one of the most exciting parts about sporting events. Waco is home to McLane stadium where the Baylor Bears play, and Austin hosts DKR Texas Memorial stadium where the Texas Longhorns play. By opening a franchise in one of these towns you can be assured that trucks will have the proper hitches installed to haul a trailer to these tailgates, and ensure your tailgate is the one that no one can miss!
- Lake Waco Wetlands and the Lake Waco Dam are two great destinations for fishing, hiking, and camping. By opening a franchise near the lakes, you can become the all-inclusive accessories and maintenance shop for locals and tourists alike to take their trailers or trucks to have hitches installed so they can bring their boats to these amazing lakes.
- South By Southwest (SXSW) is one of the biggest music and film festivals that is held in Austin, Texas. Recently, SXSW started adding tech and trade shows to the festival. With the ever-evolving music and film landscape in the area there is no shortage of people looking to upgrade their cars audio systems. Opening a franchise in Austin will have the trucks, jeeps and cars in your town equipped with top-of-the-line audio systems so you can really get the party started! In addition, you may also have the chance to showcase Power Trucks USA top-of-the-line products at SXSW!
- Be your own boss: Opening a Power Trucks USA location means you get to be your own boss. Power Truck USA team sells and installs everything bumper-to-bumper. While in the shop, the team provides other maintenance that customers require, from brakes to oil changes to new tires. But the company’s top product is customer service. Power Truck USA is legendary among its repeat, loyal customer base for doing whatever is necessary to meet customer expectations, including resolving dissatisfaction.
Power Trucks USA Helps Create Community Leaders
Tim Seltzer, chief operating officer of Power Trucks USA Franchising, states, “By franchising, we can offer a turnkey opportunity to hard-working, motivated individuals who are looking to own a lucrative business and become leaders in their communities. With our support and mentoring, they will have all the tools to become experts in the automotive aftermarket accessory industry.”
He also notes the additional benefits of owning a Power Trucks USA franchise:
- Entry on the ground floor of an underserved market
- Low investment with high-revenue potential
- National and state territory availability
- Work/Life Balance
- Recession-resistant business
To find out more, visit: https://powertrucksusafranchising.com/.