Arizona is home to 22 national parks and monuments — the most well-known being the Grand Canyon– but Arizona is so much more than one tourist attraction. Here are five reasons why Arizona is the perfect place for a Power Trucks USA franchise:
- The Imperial Sand Dunes in Yuma, Arizona are one of the largest and most popular off-road vehicle recreation areas in the US. This location is ideal for ATV’s, off-roading and camping. By opening a Power Trucks USA franchise, you are the one-stop-shop for thrillseekers looking to get their trucks or Jeeps ready to go off-roading. This includes installing heavy tires, lift-kits, shocks and suspensions.
- Phoenix, Arizona is home to three of the 10 world’s best destination spas. Phoenix is also home to a vibrant night-life that is attracting a younger crowd. By opening a franchise in Phoenix, you have the opportunity to help he growing population of people who will need top-of-the-line maintenance done on their vehicles.
- From the low-crime rates, to having some of the best schools in the nation, the town of Scottsdale is one of the most popular areas to live in Arizona.. With a population of 246,157 it is the 7th largest city in Arizona. By opening a franchise in Scottsdale, you can be the go to shop for parents and families to make sure their cars are running safely.
- There are three lakes in Arizona that people travel to from all around the country. Lake Powell, Lake Pleasant, and Lake Havasu. These three awesome lakes all offer a unique and different experience. Lake Powell is best known for cliff jumping, towers and bluffs sculpted from stone by wind and rain. You can spend days aboard a houseboat exploring coves and bays. Lake Pleasant is known for have some of the best inland scuba diving in the western states, and Lake Havasu known for its recreational fishing and boating. By opening a franchise near the lakes, you can become the all-inclusive accessories and maintenance shop for locals and tourists alike to take their trailers or trucks to have hitches installed so they can bring their boats to these amazing lakes.
- Be your own boss: Opening a Power Trucks USA location means you get to be your own boss. Power Truck USA team sells and installs everything bumper-to-bumper. While in the shop, the team provides other maintenance customers require, from brakes to oil changes to new tires. But the company’s top product is customer service. Power Truck USA is legendary among its repeat, loyal customer base for doing whatever is necessary to meet customer expectations, including resolving dissatisfaction.
Power Trucks USA Helps Create Community Leaders
Tim Seltzer, chief operating officer of Power Trucks USA Franchising, states, “By franchising, we can offer a turnkey opportunity to hard-working, motivated individuals who are looking to own a lucrative business and become leaders in their communities. With our support and mentoring, they will have all the tools to become experts in the automotive aftermarket accessory industry.”
He also notes the additional benefits of owning a Power Trucks USA franchise:
- Entry on the ground floor of an underserved market
- Low investment with high-revenue potential
- National and state territory availability
- Work/Life Balance
- Recession-resistant business
To find out more, visit: https://powertrucksusafranchising.com/.